Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Right after Addy got her ears pierced, she got pink eye! She missed 3 days of school because of it. She all good now and not sick at all. Finally this sickness is over!!!
I got to get back to the gym yesterday. I have a new trainer as my other one took another job. He worked me out good. I think this is gonna work if I can just stick to it and make it in when I'm supposed to. I'm doing well on my diet and I've started a new therapy, it's called Oil Pulling. It's a weird little thing but I'm trying it.
The kids are out of school right now for a short teacher's conference. We've not done much but today Eric took off work and we're going to do some fun things.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Aww! So glad she's better. I can't believe no one else in the family got it!

Unknown said...

thank you and ME TOO! I took many precautions to avoid the spread.