We took a family trip to Phoenix AZ. It was Eric's great grandmother's 96th birthday. So there was sort of a mini family gathering. The kids had so much fun. And it was nice to get to see some we haven't in awhile and meet some that we've never met. Granny Alpha is still all there. It's great to get to talk to someone with such history. She's been a lot of places and seen a lot of things. I was amazed with all the cacti and the Olive trees. I had no idea there were olive trees out there. We visited and ate and sang happy birthday and visited some more. We'll be going back some time.
I also got to meet some online friends. It was really nice to finally meet some people I've been talking with for about 7 years now.
Wow that looks like our old neighborhood! lol! Of course, I guess everything kinda looks like that in Phx. ;) Sounds like you had a great trip. I miss the fruit trees - the olive trees I could do without though, they made me sneeze!
1 comment:
Wow that looks like our old neighborhood! lol! Of course, I guess everything kinda looks like that in Phx. ;) Sounds like you had a great trip. I miss the fruit trees - the olive trees I could do without though, they made me sneeze!
Post a Comment