Saturday, December 29, 2007

A post about me.

This past year has not been the best of my life.
Don't get me wrong, plenty of great, happy, and fun things have happened. But for me personally it's not been great. I think it all started a year ago when I lost a friendship that was important to me. Since then I've not been myself. I've not been able to get my mind right for many things including, being healthy in my eating habits, being excited about running our fountain business, and being the stay at home mom I always wanted to be. I also think hormones may have played a role in this too. So with all that being said, 2009 is my happy year!
Mom and Dad told me that they learned something exciting and important about praying. I'm going to change the way I pray too. This is going to make this year and years to come much better. I am going to be healthy, loose weight, be happier, be a better mom and stop yelling so much, be a better friend, sister, and daughter, by being more involved in the lives of those, be a better wife by not nagging so much and by being more supportive. I'm going to make sure the kids and I are more involved in the congregation we attend.
I may try out some new photography avenues. I really enjoy this and I have some ideas I'd like to explore.

This is going to be a great year!

~Kim

3 comments:

Jamielouwho said...

Hi Kim, just wanted to drop in and say hello...I'm thinking about you and hoping this year is much better than last. I can relate on so many levels. Remember, everything happens for a reason, and I believe that reason is up to US to find out. Lets make this one a good one! I'm in your corner girl!

Jill said...

Prayer is a wonderful thing. And I am DEFINITELY back on the exercise/eat right wagon! HAHA! Well, Give me til Jan. 1! Best Wishes with all your goals and desire for your life! Let me know how I can help with anything!

Shannon Palmer-Realtor said...

You know I am here for you for support and I know our friendship will blossom into so much more this year. Together we will make it a great year.