Sorry for the sabbatical. I know I'm a terrible blogger, so whip me I don't care.
I would like to go ahead and update before I'm shunned for good. ☺
Addy - Had a great year at school and ended with lots of parties and a promotion to the 2nd grade. She also gave a great performance at her piano recital, here is a part of that :
A few nights later we had a 7th birthday celebration where she and 4 other gals had a fun sleepover. They ate, they laughed, they stayed up late, they played, they got up early, they ate some more, then it was over. She had a GREAT time!!!
Simon - He finished his year of preschool before Addy finished her schooling. We had a week of just Simon and Mom time. We hit a few playgroups during that week and we enjoyed our time together. Simon also gave a great performance during the piano recital.
This summer has been very busy so far. Church camp. A visit to Grandpa and Grandma's. VBS (vacation bible school). Piano Camp and swim lessons and practice. Not to mention water park visits. Whew! But now that it's over 100 degrees here every day we'll be staying in more during that time. We have to keep cool somehow. It would be nice to hang outside in the evenings but that's a no go because it's still so hot at that time still.
Eric has been very busy with work lately doing the Iphone app thing. He's had a few new clients sign on! Can't wait to see the final work.
As for Me, I've been busy being a taxi driver and a podcaster. The Musing Mommies podcast has been going great. I've been having a fun time with it. Please let me know if you listen to it and what you think. And if you wouldn't mind sharing it with your friends and family we would so appreciate the help.
Eric and I got to get away for a few days and enjoy some kidless time in Vegas this past week. I really had a nice time not worring about who is where and needs what to eat and so forth and so on :) It was a great time. We stayed at Bally's which is connected to The Paris and it was a perfect spot to be in. This time we toured the south end hotels and I enjoyed that so much. I'll be working on getting some of those pictures up at my flickr account and my other blog soon.
Thanks for checking back and not giving up on me yet.
~Kim
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment