Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm a bad blogger, I AM! I'm just not confident in my writing. With that said, Hi everyone I'm here.
Summer is definitely here. IN FULL FORCE. I wish it weren't 100 everyday! I so look forward to the days of putting on some jeans or comfy pants and chill.
We, the Mills family, have been here and there and everywhere. Swimming at lots of pools. There are a few splash parks and fun swimming/splash/water parks around and we're visiting them.
The kids have been in piano lesson and piano camp. Eric also has been enjoying piano lessons. He's sharpening his skills and it's sounding good!
I've been keeping up the podcasting with my co-host/friend Dawn. We've been having fun with it. We've got a great website going www.musingmommies.com. I love doing this. I can talk! :D
Eric and I took a quick trip to Vegas and had a wonderful time. Went to a dueling piano bar, ate some scrumptious food, Eric played a little poker, we toured the south end casinos, and generally had a great time. The kids didn't even want to talk on the phone much with us, so that was a relief.
Eric has been working on his BBQing skills and he's getting GOOD! He has a brand new smoker and man I'm lovin it.
I'm so excited for this weekend. I will be going to TWICON (Twilight Conference)! I know you may be saying what the heck is that or you may be rollin your eyes at how juvenile that it seems, but I can guarantee that I will not be the only woman there that is over 30! I was so lucky enough to make the journalism team for Twicon. I'll be shooting LOTS of photos of everything and anything. I'm so looking forward to it. I'll post my photos when I get back.
I'll finish up here but will try my best to check in more often.
Catch you soon.

No comments: