Friday, January 11, 2008

Hard Day's Night

Last night I had a Chocolate fountain event. It was downtown at a really nice place called Six Lounge. It was over at 9 I was outta there at 9 :) On my way home I intended to get some gas cause the Echo was just a hair above empty. I got a call from Eric that Simon threw up. So I sped home as quickly as I could. I got stopped by the popo! But it was only for a warning for the taillight that Eric has neglected to fix!
I decided against the gas, I just wanted to get home to Simon. Well since the kids couldn't sleep in their bed, Addy moved to bed with Daddy and Simon and I made a pallet on the floor of the living room. I'll just say last night was a HARD SLEEPLESS night. Simon threw up 3 or 4 more times. Which meant, changing his towel, cover, jammies and bedtime buddy.
I've got a pile of nasty things to wash, a chocolate fountain to wash and another big event to do tonight. Plus all the daily things that are supposed to get done. Eric is working from home thankfully and I hope to catch a couple of Zs or I'll never make it through my event tonight that lasts until midnight.
TTYS...

No comments: