Tuesday, January 08, 2008

What's goin on



The sleepover- well Addy called about three times and after Eric told her that if we came and got her that we were having green beans for breakfast instead of the cinamon rolls she'd get if she stayed, she decided to go back to bed and go to sleep. I think it was around midnight when she finally did fall asleep. So sorry Cathy! Addy really had a fun time though. Simon was none to pleased that Sissy was not coming home with us. He cried a bit but went to bed without any trouble. He was a bit preoccupied with the new book his cousins had given him. We've read it many times already.
The kids are now back in school, swim lessons have started up again, and I start training with a personal trainer at the gym today! I'm scared but eager.
Eric is back to working his normal schedule again and is feeling better everyday. I guess pneumonia takes a lot out of a person!
I'm currently looking for piano lessons for Addy. She's shown interest in learning and can already play the watered down version of "Mary had a little lamb" that daddy has taught her.
Simon turns 3 in 10 days, where has my baby boy gone? He's no longer a baby, he'll tell you that. He's got his own way of doing things and his own opinions that he's very stubborn about. For instance he likes his hair combed forward! If I try and do anything different I get "NO" and he's fixing it himself.
Until next time...

No comments: