Today is the first day of the rest of my get deflated future!
I weighed in today and am highly embarrassed! I can't believe I've gained so much weight. It's pathetic.
From now on you'll start seeing less and less of me. Until I reach my goal. I'm serious now.
I've started a 365 set on flickr. I'm taking a pic of myself everyday for a year. Check it out to see my progress if you'd like http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimberlytm/sets/72157603602449784/
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay, you are posting again! Good luck with the 365. I tried it last year and I think I only made it about a month or so. It got pretty difficult for me to come up with something creative every day.
I'll keep checking back!
D
Yay Kim!!!! What a great idea! I did this a few years back and took pics of myself in a bikini once a week. It was amazing to see the transformation. I think you've inspired me to do that again. I was in the best shape of my life after doing that!
Good luck girl, I'm cheering you on!
Post a Comment